WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See the city light up on a night tour of Rome with a bus tour to the main sights, like the Coliseum, then a walking tour of the Trevi Fountain area
- Motorcoach panoramic tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour of Trevi Fountain
- The Colosseum by night
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica illuminated
- Walking tour of Trastevere
- Audio headsets
- Centrally located meeting point
- Guided tour
- Walking tour
- The tour starts at 8:45 pm until October. From November to April starts at 08:00 pm
- The meeting point is at the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line, Repubblica stop.
- Reach the meeting point no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- This activity involves a good amount of walking .
- The visit ends at your hotel or nearby.
- Tour in Spanish available only on 07-08-09-10-22-23/12/2017 and 06-07/01/2018