WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Skip-the-line and explore the history of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica on this guided morning tour of Rome
- Exclusive fast entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Pigna Courtyard
- Pius Clementino Museum
- Chandelier’s Gallery
- Tapestries Gallery
- Raphael’s Rooms
- Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement
- Visit of the inside of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Easy-to-find meeting point
- Upgrade chance to tour with pickup
- Entrance Tickets
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headsets
- Pickup service (if pickup option is selected)
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation (expect when the pickup option is selected)
- The meeting point is in Piazza del Risorgimento at the Bar Caffetteria L’Ottagono, 400 meers from the nearest subway stop Ottaviano.
- If you wish to add a hotel transfer service (different rate) please select 'Tour with pickup' during the reservation process. Pickup service is provided from centrally located hotels. Please write us an e-mail 24 hours before the tour starts to arrange your pickup time. Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to agreed pickup time.
- If your hotel or accommodation is not served you can reach the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line (red line), Repubblica stop, 30 minutes before the tour's departure time.
- Note that the tour is available in French only on Saturdays from 1 November to 31 March.
- On Wednesdays the tour will not cover the Basilica due to the Papal Audience.
- The tour starts at 8:30 am or 11:00 am (English), select the time during the reservation process. If you book the 8:30 am tour, you cannot take the 11:00 am one, and viceversa (unless you inform us at least 24 hours before the tour date).
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- This tour ends in St. Peter's Square.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.