WHY YOU SHOULD GO
On this guided afternoon tour of Rome explore the history and skip-the-line of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Spectacular Entrance to the Vatican Museum and its Walls
- Skip the Line Entrance to the Museum with official no Wait Partner's Entrance
- Pigna Courtyard
- Pius Clementino Museum
- Chandelier’s Gallery
- Tapestries Gallery
- Raphael’s Rooms
- Sistine Chapel: Michelangelo’s Last Judgment, Creation of Adam Fresco
- St. Peter’s Basilica (visit inside, skipping long lines)
- Pickup from centrally located hotels
- Possibility to update with a special evening tour with dinner on Friday nights
- Entrance Tickets with exclusive "No Wait" Partner's entrance
- Professional Guide
- Wireless Audio Headset
- Pickup from selected hotels available (only if pickup rate is selected at the time of booking)
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation (except when pickup service from hotels has been selected at the time of booking)
- The meeting point is Piazza del Risorgimento (just at the center of the square you will find our staff members at the “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, 400 metres from the nearest metro stop “Ottaviano”). Please be there no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- If you wish to add a hotel transfer service (different rate) please select 'Tour with pickup' during the reservation process. Pickup service is provided from centrally located hotels. Please write us an e-mail 24 hours before the tour starts to arrange your pickup time. Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to agreed pickup time.
- If your hotel or accommodation is not listed you must reach the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line (red line), stop Repubblica.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- This tour ends at St. Peter's Square.
- If you are taking the tour on a Friday, check out our "Friday special: Evening Tour with Dinner" (from 7:00pm to 11:00pm) and consider upgrading your experience with this more scenic tour of the Vatican Museums at night & dinner included (available in English, Spanish and German).
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.