WHY YOU SHOULD GO
A Gray Line exclusive, this audio-guided tour in Rome allows for early access to the Vatican Museums, and is available in 10 languages
- VIP treatment with Early Access to the Museums at 7.20am
- The Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement and The Creation of Adam frescoes
- Exploration of the many galleries located in the Museums including Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Geographical Maps Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms
- Fully informative audioguide in 10 languages
- Free time to visit the museums at your own pace: the ticket is valid until closing time
- Audioguide device with more than 400 comments in 10 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Chinese)
- Art and Faith DVD as a souvenir
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Optional gratuities
- The tour starts at 7:20 am.
- Please make your way to the departure point 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is in viale Vaticano 100 at the Caffè Vaticano, opposite the entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- This is a multilingual tour with multilingual audio device with professional descriptions of hundreds of masterpieces.
- The audioguide is in 10 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.
- The Art and Faith souvenir DVD is in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.