WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit a world-renowned town and its splendid Roman villas. Discover the Renaissance-style Villa d’Este and enjoy a day in a natural environment
- Visit two jewels included in the UNESCO heritage list
- Transportation roundtrip from Rome
- Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana)
- Renaissance-style Villa d’Este
- Explore Tivoli
- Hotel pickup (from centrally located hotels)
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets
- Drop-off at one of "I Love Rome" bus stops of your choice (in central Rome)
- Hotel pickups start at 7:30am from centrally-located hotels.
- If you're not staying a centrally located hotel please meet the group no later than 8:00am at the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome office, via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95 (nearest Metro Stop: Line A - Repubblica).
- Drop-off is in Rome's city centre at the following I Love Rome stops of your choice: Stazione Termini, Piazza Barberini, Santa Maria Maggiore, Via Ludovisi, Largo Santa Susanna.
- The guide's explanations are bilingual: English&Spanish and German&French. You will hear only your language through the headset.