Don't miss the opportunity to visit the famous ruins of Pompeii in a small group for the ultimate experience! Plus, with our skip-the-line access you won't have to worry about waiting in any lines - entrance guaranteed. Walk along the ancient “cardini” and “decumani” and explore the remaining remnants of the prosperous Romans. Pompeii was a thriving city that was buried under 4 to 6 m of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. It lay buried until the 18th century when excavations began. Now, you can see the baths, streets, bakeries, and forums that were once integral parts of daily life. Let our local and experience guide give your small group a glimpse into the history that surrounds Pompeii while you marvel at the magnificently preserved frescoes and the breathtaking villas.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- Whenever possible, a safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between customers.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. Each customer must bring his own mask.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided before, during and after the service.
- All the personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask.
- Disinfected audio guides and disposable earphones will be provided.
- The temperature of the personnel involved and guests will be checked daily
- All vehicles will be disinfected before and after the service and washed thoroughly every 24 hours.
Verified user reviews powered by
4.0 / 5 overall customer review rating
a Gray Line customer
Oct 10 2019
The tour guide was knowledgeable but we did not see enough of Pompeii. Too much time waiting for the people on tour to meet at designated spots.