WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Valparaiso in this 3 hours walking tour visiting the main highlights of the city!
- Visit Valparaiso, the "Jewel of the Pacific" and see the coloured houses
- Climb to the top of Cerro Concepción and Cerro Alegre by funicular
- Walk in Plaza Sotomayor and feel the atmosphere of the "port"
- Get unique views of the city from the numerous viewpoints
- Explore the heart of the old city - declared UNESCO World Heritage - by local trolley bus
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Walking tour
- 2 funiculars rides and 1 trolley bus ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and beverages not specified in the Itinerary
- Optional Gratuities
- Meeting point will be PLAZA SOTOMAYOR in front of the National Council for culture and art. The guide will be holding a sign with our logo. Please show up at least 15 minutes before starting time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The tour doesn't operate with rain (in case of cancellation for weather conditions we will propose an alternative date or process the full refund of the service).
- This tour doesn't operate the following days: 18 September, 25 December, 01 January
- For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact [email protected]