WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Valparaiso in this 4 hours sightseeing tour and discover the most traditional highlights of the city!
- Visit Valparaiso, the "Jewel of the Pacific" and see the coloured houses
- See "La Sebastiana", the house where Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda used to live
- Climb to the top of Cerro Concepción and Cerro Alegre by funiculars
- Walk in Plaza Sotomayor and feel the atmosphere of the "port"
- Get a unique views of the city from the numerous viewpoints
- Pick up and drop off from selected hotels (Check the Please Note section)
- Transportation Insurance
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Meals and beverages not specified in the Itinerary
- Optional Gratuities
- Pick up from Viña del Mar starts at 08:30 AM approx. from the following hotels: Sheraton Miramar Hotel, Panamericana Hotel O'Higgins, Gala, Enjoy Viña Del Mar and Marina del Rey.
- Pick up from Valparaiso starts at 09:00 AM approx. from the following hotels: Ibis Valparaiso and Diego de Almagro Valparaiso.
- If your hotel is not in included in our pick up list you should make your own way to the closest Hotel. Please contact our staff for more information.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact [email protected]