WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Take an unforgettable tour of African American history and see the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Theatre, Thurgood Marshall Center and more
- Visit the foundation and groundwork of African American history in Washington DC
- View the historic suburb home of Fredrick Douglas
- Licensed Washington, D.C. tour guides
- Hotel Pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- This tour is unavailable on Sunday, Memorial Day, July 3rd, July 4th, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- You must be present at our Union Station office by the time the tour is scheduled to depart to guarantee ridership on the tour. We are located at 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20002, on the Bus Terminal Level. Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route. You should arrive between 15-30 minutes before your tour's scheduled start time to check in properly.
- Our drivers are licensed DC sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany you to each memorial, as they are responsible for the Motorcoach, itself.