WHY YOU SHOULD GO
This tour combines multiple incredible tours where you will experience the best of Washington DC, the Virginia Memorial, and an evening tour
- All of our drivers are licensed, Washington, D.C. tour guides
- Numerous sites, including the Mount Vernon, US Capitol, Arlington Cemetery and more, from the comfort of our luxurious coaches
- See DC’s famous national monuments illuminated
- Enjoy the beauty of the WWII Memorial, Lincoln, and many other memorials
- Stop for can’t-miss photo opportunities at select monuments
- Washington Monument
- White House (photo stop)
- Narrated D.C. & Mt. Vernon Tour as you drive around to each historic monument and memorials
- Twilight Tour from the comfort of our luxury double deckers (we reserve the right to modify with a closed-top motor coach as necessary), view the Washington Monument, U.S. Capitol Building, and More (please dress appropriately for cool/cold nights).
- Hotel Pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
- This tour is unavailable on Sunday, Memorial Day, July 3rd, July 4th, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- You must be present at our Union Station office by the time the tour is scheduled to depart to guarantee ridership on the tour. We are located at 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20002, on the Bus Terminal Level. Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route. You should arrive between 15-30 minutes before your tour's scheduled start time to check in properly.
- Our drivers are licensed DC sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany you to each memorial, as they are responsible for the Motorcoach, itself.
- Tour runs from 9:00am to 8:30pm