Check out Music City at your own pace! Nashville’s only Hop-On, Hop-Off tour featuring both trolleys and double deckers is a customizable treat, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace. Jump on the 90 minute Nashville City Tour at the Riverfront Train Station and hop off wherever you like! If you are looking for the flexibility to experience Nashville on your terms, this is it. It's not only ideal for those who want to spend several days in Nashville, but also for those who may only have a couple of hours. See the Ryman Auditorium, the Parthenon, Antique Archaeology, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more!
NOTE THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN EVENTS WHERE STOPS OR SELLING LOCATIONS ARE INACCESSIBLE OR WILL BE DETOURED. During large events as well, please expect detours along the route and please provide extra time for the trolley to arrive at a stop. Some of these events include the Rock N' Roll Marathon Weekend (April 28, 2018), CMA Music Festival (June 7-10, 2018), July 4th Celebrations, and Music City Bowl (Dec. 29, 2017).
Guests can hop on at any stop. Purchase tickets at any stop on board the double decker bus or trolley
Purchase tickets at one of our Gray Line selling locations
Riverfront Train Station: 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201
Bridgestone Arena Plaza Ticket Booth: 5th Avenue South & Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201
Downtown Trolley Booth: located at 5th Avenue South & Demonbreun, Nashville, TN 37203
Paradise Park Ticket Location on Broadway: Paradise Park 411 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203
The tour is approximately 90 minutes. Tours run from 9am to 6:30pm. The last full tour departs Stop #1 (Riverfront Train Station) at 5pm. Please note that these times are shortened November-March with the last full tour departing Stop #1 (Riverfront Train Station) at 4pm.
Stops are marked with a Music City Hop bus sign, and all 16 stops are listed below. Don't waste time waiting at a bus stop. Track the trolley or Double Decker using real time "Live Bus Tracker" on www.musiccityhop.com
1. Riverfront Train Station – directly in front of the train station at the Music City Hop bus stop sign at 108 1st Avenue South
2. Ryman Auditorium – 4th avenue entrance side at the Music City Hop bus stop sign
3. Johnny Cash Museum/Pasty Cline Museum/Goo Goo Candy Shop - 4th avenue North at the Music City Hop bus stop sign beside the downtown Hilton
4. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - on the corner of 5th and Demonbreun, across from the Country Music Hall of Fame, next to the Walk Of Fame park and the Music City Hop bus sign
5. Tennessee State Museum/Tennessee State Capitol - On 6th Avenue between Charlotte and Union, directly in front of Tennessee Performing Arts Center at the Music City Hop bus sign.
6. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Grammy Museum Gallery – (Purchase Point Inside at Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum) At the Music City Hop bus sign on 5th Ave N. and Gay St
7. Farmer's Market/Bicentennial Mall – (Purchase Point inside at Batch Nashville) Stop located at the bus pull in where the Tennessee State Map on James Robertson Parkway.
8. Marathon Village & Antique Archaeology – At the Music City Hop bus stop sign at the loading dock directly in front of Marathon Village on Clinton Street. Want to board here? Purchase your Music City Hop tickets at Island Cowgirl (and while there, pick up some unique Nashville jewelry, keepsakes, and home decor)
9. Nelson's Green Brier Distillery - At the Music City Hop bus stop sign directly in front of Nelson's Green Brier Distillery on Clinton Street
10. Parthenon & Centennial Park – In the Bus Loading Zone next to the Parthenon front entrance
11. Vanderbilt University - On West End at the Music City Hop bus stop sign near the Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt Statue, between 21st Avenue and Louise Avenue, across from Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
12. Hattie B's Hot Chicken - on the corner of Broadway and 19th at the Music City Hop bus stop sign near Chuy's Mexican Food.
13 Music Row/Edgehill Village - at the Music City Hop bus stop sign on 16th Ave. S and Edgehill Ave
14. The Gulch - Next to Subway on 11th Avenue, in front of Accessoreyes near the Nashville WhatLiftsYou angel wings mural. Look for Music City Hop bus stop sign
15. Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station Hotel – At the Music City Hop bus stop sign directly in front of Union Station Hotel on Broadway
16. Nashville Visitors Center @ Bridgestone Arena - on Broadway in the loading zone right next to Bridgestone Arena between 5th and 6th Avenue