- Explore the city on a classic trolley
- Come Hop on the Music City Trolley
- Professional Guides
- Nashville Farmer's Market
- Nashville Bicentennial Park
- Antique Archaeology (Americain Pickers)
- Hop Off at Marathon Motor Cars Museum
- Enjoy views of Nashville's cityscape
- Meet us at our trolley booth at 5th and Demonbreun, across from the Country Music Hall of Fame!
Why you should go
Nashville’s first hop on/off trolley is a customizable way to sightsee at your own pace
- Hop on and off at your leisure, discovering Nashville along the way
- Purchase your trolley tickets at the trolley booth at Walk of Fame Park, at 5th and Demonbreun across from the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Stops Include: Riverfront Train Station, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, The Johnny Cash Museum, Ryman Auditorium, The Arcade, Musician's Hall of Fame, Bicentennial Park/Farmer's Market, Marathon Motors Creative Village featuring Antique Archaeology from the show American Pickers, the Parthenon, Spirit of Nashville, and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- 24 Hour Hop On/Hop Off Ticket during hours of operation
- Guided Tour
- Hotel Pickup
- Optional Gratuities
- Admission to attractions
Please meet the Trolley at the Riverfront Train Station located at 108 1st Avenue South. Please bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Trolley booth to exchange for a ticket.
2. The Johnny Cash Museum - Recipient of the coveted AAA Gem Rating and officially authorized by the Estate of Johnny Cash, the museum features the largest and most comprehensive collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world.
3. Ryman Auditorium - Tootsies, Legends Corner, Jack's Bar-B-Que, Rippy's, Bridgestone Arena
4. The Arcade - Art galleries, specialty shops, and eateries
5. Musician's Hall of Fame and Museum - Tennessee State Museum, State Capitol Building
6. Bicentennial Mall & Nashville Farmer's Market - (Public Restroom) Beautiful 19 acre urban State Park, giving visitors a taste of Tennessee's history and natural wonder. Nashville Farmer's Market includes a daily food court and unique shopping on weekends.
7. Marathon Motors Creative Village - Not only will you find Antique Archaeology, Mike Wolfe's shop from the HISTORY Channel's hugely successful show American Pickers, but you'll also find "O" Gallery, Bang Candy, Garage Coffee, and MORE.
8. The Parthenon - (Public Restroom) A full scale replica of the original in Athens, Greece. The Parthenon houses an incredible art museum including a 42 ft tall statue of Athena holding a 6 ft statue of Nike in her hand! 9:00am-4:30pm Tues.-Sat, Sun. 12:30-4:30pm
9. Spirit of Nashville - Great photo ops and locally-made Music City souvenirs featuring the award winning print & gift collection! Mon.- Fri. 9:00am-5:30pm Sat. 11:00am-4:00pm
10. Frist Center for the Visual Arts - Unlike any traditional museum you have ever visited, the Frist not only houses great art but is also the home to ArtQuest, an interactive family friendly place to make a print, paint a watercolor, or create your own sculpture. Mon.-Wed. 10:00am-5:30pm, Thur.-Fri. 10:00am-9:00pm, & Sun. 1:00pm-5:30pm.
email@example.com -- (800) 251-1864 -- Please contact Gray Line of Tennessee 24 Hours prior to your tour departure to confirm your booking.
All guests are requested to call to confirm their reservations upon arrival in Nashville. Guests must have their own transportation to the Trolley