WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Nashville's most popular sightseeing tour!
Tour highlights and major points of interest include. . .
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Centennial Park and the Parthenon
- The Gulch District
- Vanderbilt University
- Music Row
- Honky Tonk Highway
- Antique Archaeology
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Nashville Farmers Market
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Avenue of the Arts
- Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Bridgestone Arena
- Riverfront Park and Train Station
- Tennessee State Museum
- Spirit of Nashville
- The George Jones Museum
- Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off privileges at 17 stops
- Lively & informative narration
- Buy one day, get the 2nd Day Free! (Days must be consecutive)
- Hotel Pick-up
- Admission to attractions
To hop on the trolley at any location, please give your printed voucher to the driver when you board.
Due to certain holidays, road closures, events, or inclement weather we may close the trolley, change the route or the stop points.
The pass is good for 2 CONSECUTIVE Days.