- Explore the city on a classic trolley
- Come Hop on the Music City Trolley
- Professional Guides
- Nashville Farmer's Market
- Nashville Bicentennial Park
- Antique Archaeology (Americain Pickers)
- Hop Off at Marathon Motor Cars Museum
- Enjoy views of Nashville's cityscape
- Meet us at our trolley booth at 5th and Demonbreun, across from the Country Music Hall of Fame!
Why you should go
Nashville’s only hop-on, hop-off tour is a customizable way to sightsee at your own pace
- Hop on and off at your leisure, discovering Nashville along the way
- Stops Include: Riverfront Train Station, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, The Johnny Cash Museum, Ryman Auditorium, The Tennessee State Museum, Musician's Hall of Fame, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park/Farmer's Market, Marathon Motors Creative Village featuring Antique Archaeology from the show American Pickers, the Parthenon, Spirit of Nashville, and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- 2-Day Hop On/Hop Off Ticket during hours of operation (hours of operation are 9:30am-5pm with the last departure leaving the Riverfront Train Station at 4pm).
- Guided Tour
- Hotel Pickup
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Admission to attractions
To hop on the trolley, you must have a printed voucher or ticket. We do not accept E-Vouchers. Due to certain holidays, road closures, events, or inclement weather we may close the trolley or change the route.
The trolley tour is approximately 1hr to 1hr and 15 minutes. There is an additional 15 minute stop at the Riverfront Train Station.
NOT ALL TROLLEY STOPS ARE MARKED – THIS IS WHERE TO CATCH THE TROLLEY:
1. Riverfront Train Station – Directly in front of the station at the Hop on/hop off sign at 108 1st Avenue South
2. Ryman Auditorium – 5th Avenue, directly in front of the Ryman steps at the Hop on/hop off sign
3. Tennessee State Museum/The Arcade/Tennessee State Capitol –At the bus stop with the bus bench near the stop light at the corner of Deaderick and 5th Avenue, directly across from the Tennessee State Museum.
4. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum – at the Hop on/hop off sign at the corner of Gay Street and 5th Avenue near the fire hydrant.
5. Farmers Market/Bicentennial Mall – Along the one billion year wall at the cross walk where North and South are divided. Directly across from the metal corn stalks and tomatoes on the right hand side.
6. Antique Archaeology – At the Hop on/hop off sign at the loading dock directly in front of Marathon Village on Clinton Street
7. Green Brier Distillery - Directly in front of the distillery on Clinton Street
8. The Parthenon – on the back side of the Parthenon at the Hop on/off sign in the grassy median (Not on the side where the entrance to the museum is)
9. Spirit of Nashville – Directly across from the store itself on the corner of Poston and 25th avenue.
10. Vanderbilt University - On West End at the bus stop near the Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt Statue
11. The Gulch - Next to Station Inn, on Pine Street
12. Frist Center for the Visual Arts – Directly in front of the Frist Center in the bus pull-in area on Broadway or at the bus stop right after the pull-in
13. Visitor's Center - Bridgestone Arena - on Broadway at the corner of Broadway and 5th Avenue
14. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – At the bus stop on the corner of 5th Avenue and Demonbreun. Directly across from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in the Walk of Fame Park.
15. Johnny Cash Museum – On 3rd Avenue directly across from the Museum itself near the garage doors. There is a bus stop there but it is not a Hop on/off sign.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- (800) 251-1864 -- PRINT and present this voucher at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South or to the driver at any one of the stops. Please see the Itinerary Information to find out where the stops are as they are not all clearly marked or call 615-248-4437 or (615) 636-1280 to find the nearest spot. Seats are on a first come first serve basis
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.