- Explore the city on a classic trolley
- Come hop on the Music City Trolley
- Nashville Farmer's Market
- Nashville Bicentennial Park
- Antique Archaeology (American Pickers)
- Hop off at Marathon Motor Cars Museum
- Enjoy views of Nashville's cityscape
- Union Station Hotel
Why you should go
Nashville's most popular sightseeing tour!
Tour highlights and major points of interest include. . .
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Centennial Park and the Parthenon
- The Gulch District
- Vanderbilt University
- Music Row
- Honky Tonk Highway
- Antique Archaeology
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Nashville Farmers Market
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Avenue of the Arts
- Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Bridgestone Arena
- Riverfront Park and Train Station
- Tennessee State Museum
- Spirit of Nashville
- The George Jones Museum
- Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off privileges at 17 stops
- Lively & informative narration
- Buy one day, get the 2nd Day Free!
- Hotel Pick-up
- Admission to attractions
To hop on the trolley, we request that if at all possible, you print this ticket and present it to the driver. If this is not possible, no worries! We will still let you on the trolley by showing the e-voucher. Due to certain holidays, road closures, events, or inclement weather we may close the trolley, change the route or the stop points.
The trolley tour is approximately 1hr to 1hr and 15 minutes. There is an additional 15-minute stop at the Riverfront Train Station.
Unfortunately, all trolley stops are not marked. This is a guide of where the stops are located.
1. Riverfront Train Station – directly in front of the station at the Hop on/hop off sign at 108 1st Avenue South
2. The District/George Jones Museum - at the Hard Rock Cafe Valet Parking sign on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Broadway
3. Johnny Cash Museum - directly in front of the Museum on 3rd Avenue
4. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - at the bus stop on the corner of 5th Avenue and Demonbreun. Directly across from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in the Walk of Fame Park. Purchase tickets at the ticket booth on the corner of 5th Avenue and Demonbreun.
5. Ryman Auditorium – 5th Avenue, directly in front of the Ryman steps at the Hop on/hop off sign
6. Tennessee State Museum/The Arcade/Tennessee State Capitol - at the bus stop with the bus bench near the stop light at the corner of Deaderick and 5th Avenue, directly across from the Tennessee State Museum.
7. The Arcade/Avenue of the Arts - at the bus stop/crosswalk directly in front of The Arcade and Walgreens on 5th Avenue
8. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum – (Purchase Point Inside at Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum) Stop located at the Hop-On, Hop-Off sign at the corner of Gay Street and 5th Avenue near the fire hydrant.
9. Farmers Market/Bicentennial Mall – (Purchase Point inside at Batch Nashville) Stop located along the one billion year wall at the cross walk where North and South are divided. Directly across from the metal corn stalks and tomatoes on the right hand side.
10. Antique Archaeology – At the Hop-On, Hop-Off sign at the loading dock directly in front of Marathon Village on Clinton Street. Want to board here? Purchase your Trolley Hop tickets at Island Cowgirl (and while there, pick up some unique Nashville jewelry, keepsakes, and home decor)
11. Green Brier Distillery - Directly in front of the distillery on Clinton Street
12. The Parthenon – on the back side of the Parthenon at the Hop on/off sign in the grassy median (Not on the side where the entrance to the museum is)
13. Spirit of Nashville – Directly across from the store itself on the corner of Poston and 29th avenue.
14. Vanderbilt University - On West End at the bus stop near the Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt Statue, between 21st Avenue and Louise Avenue, across from Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
15. The Gulch - Next to Station Inn, on 12th Avenue
16. Frist Center for the Visual Arts – Directly in front of the Frist Center in the bus pull-in area on Broadway or at the bus stop right after the pull-in
17. Visitor's Center - Bridgestone Arena - on Broadway at the corner of Broadway and 5th Avenue
email@example.com -- (800) 251-1864 -- PRINT and present this voucher at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South, at the ticket booth at 2nd Avenue and Broadway or at the ticket booth at 5th Avenue and Demonbreun or to the driver at any one of the stops. Please see the Itinerary Information to find out where the stops are as they are not all clearly marked or call 615-248-4437 or (615) 636-1280 or 615-883-5555 to find the nearest spot.
Please note that you MUST have a printed voucher in order to board at any location other than the Riverfront Train Station, 2nd and Broadway or 5th and Demonbreun. These locations can take an e-voucher. Seats are on a first come, first serve basis.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- (800) 251-1864 -- Please PRINT this voucher and present it to the Gray Line representative at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South, or the ticket booth at 2nd Avenue and Broadway, or the ticket booth at 5th Avenue and Demonbreun. Thank you!
The Music City Trolley Hop on/off tour begins at 9am daily. The last trolley leaves the Riverfront Train Station at 4pm and returns to the station by 5:30pm. April-October trolleys depart the Riverfront Train Station approximately every 15-30 minutes; November-March trolleys depart the station approximately every 30-90 minutes
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.