There is no better way to discover Asheville, North Carolina than on a Gray Line Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley Tour. Hop on board one of Gray Line’s nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated journey, highlighting the history, homes and hot spots of this “city of surprises.”
Learn about Asheville’s early settlers, famous citizens and illustrious authors through interesting stories and colorful anecdotes. See for yourself a city rich in architecture, history and the arts: it's alive and inviting!
The Gray Line Trolley Tour includes all major points of interest including:
- The Diverse Montford Historic District
- The Stately Grove Park Historic District
- The legendary Grove Park Inn
- Award winning Grovewood Gallery, a work of art in itself
- Art Deco-rich Downtown, its history sculpturally interpreted along the Urban Trail
- The ever artsy and edgy River Arts District
- The quaint and historic Biltmore Village
Enjoy touring at your own pace. Remain onboard the trolley for a comprehensive 1.5 to 1.75 hour tour, or hop-off at any of Gray Line´s 10 trolley stops along the route. Shop, dine and explore, then re-board the next trolley to continue your tour.
For one low price you can take full advantage of our Hop-On, Hop-Off feature by using the Gray Line trolley to tour the city for TWO consecutive days. The pass is non-transferable.