Enjoy a comfortable scenic ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area of Lisse. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful ...
Enjoy a comfortable scenic ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area of Lisse. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in the most stunning colors you can imagine. We finish the scenic ride at the one of the highlights of this tour; the Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, it now has the distinction of being the world’s most extensive flower garden. Stroll through the 15 kilometers of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year!
After you explored the Keukenhof, we will make our way to our next destination; The Tulip Experience. This family-owned business is established by an actual tulip farmer and his daughter. At the Tulip Experience, you will learn everything there is to know about the wonderful tulips at their indoor museum before making your way into their absolute highlight: the show garden. Amaze at endless fields containing more than 1 million tulips. The best part? You get to explore the fields freely and take as many photos as you want!
Once your camera roll is full and you’ve enjoyed your complimentary coffee or tea, we will bring you back to Amsterdam
IMPORTANT DEPARTURE INFORMATION:
- Meeting point: This tour departs from De Ruijterkade 105, 1011 AB Amsterdam. Which is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departue point is on your right.
Back in Amsterdam your guide will give you your ticket for a regular City Canal Cruise. The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is an so called "OPEN TICKET".This means that no timeslot has been allocated and you can board any next a vailable boat at one of the 2 docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
• The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
• This tour involves a small amount of walking
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
• The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
• A multi-lingual guide will operate the tour ( English, German & Spanish)
• The group will have a maximum of 60 travelers
• Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
• Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.