WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore exciting and historic Boston with Hop-On, Hop-Off service stopping at 11 stops throughout Boston--interesting commentary is included!
- Create your own itinerary with Hop-On, Hop-Off service on the Beantown Trolley
- Take your time, departures are every 20 minutes
- 80 minute tour with more frequency
- 11 Convenient Stops
- Cruise Boston Harbor with the included ticket/ or visit the Mapparium
- One Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass
- Harbor Cruise (May - October) or Mapparium Admission Ticket - Walk through a Glass Globe of the World (closed Mondays)
- Hotel Pick-up
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Trolley departures are approximately every 20 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Child rates apply to children ages 3 to 11, children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If your child will occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
- Cruise operates May - October. When the cruise is not operating (or if the passenger prefers not to take the cruise) use the admission ticket at the alternate attraction at the Mary Baker Eddy Museum, the "Mapparium"; a walk through glass globe of the world exhibit.
- Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the Tour Office, on the Trolley, or at any Beantown Ticket selling location.