- He's a fan of Beantown!
- View from Rowe's Wharf
- Hop on and off at any of the multiple Beantown Trolley stops
- Visit Copley Square, the unique Copley Square Library & Trinity Church
- View the Old State House on the Beantown Trolley
- Faneuil Hall
- Harvard Students love our tour!
- Paul Revere Statue
- Harvard University
- Boston Public Gardens and the Swanboats
Why you should go
Explore exciting and historic Boston with Hop-On, Hop-Off service stopping at 11 stops throughout Boston--interesting commentary is included!
- Create your own itinerary with Hop-On, Hop-Off service on the Beantown Trolley
- Take your time, departures are every 20 minutes
- 80 minute tour with more frequency
- 11 Convenient Stops
- Cruise Boston Harbor with the included ticket/ or visit the Mapparium
- One Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass
- Harbor Cruise (May - October) or Mapparium Admission Ticket - Walk through a Glass Globe of the World (closed Mondays)
- Hotel Pick-up
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Trolley departures are approximately every 20 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Child rates apply to children ages 3 to 11, children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If your child will occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
- Cruise operates May - October. When the cruise is not operating (or if the passenger prefers not to take the cruise) use the admission ticket at the alternate attraction at the Mary Baker Eddy Museum, the "Mapparium"; a walk through glass globe of the world exhibit.
- Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the Tour Office, on the Trolley, or at any Beantown Ticket selling location.
email@example.com -- Phone: (617) 720-6342 or (781) 986-6100 -- Please contact Gray Line Boston 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking. Departure Point - For those not using a hotel pick up, please meet at the Gray Line Ticket Office/Transportation Bldg. located at Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza on the Charles St Side South, next to P.F. Chang’s
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.