WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Corcovado, Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf at the same day and the best time for you
- Get a great ride in a van through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Behold the famous Christ Redeemer Statue
- Catch up splendid views from the Corcovado Mountain
- Great perspective of the charming city of Rio de Janeiro
- Pass by Santa Teresa charming neighborhood, the historical Lapa and visit the Selarón Steps
- Cable Car to Morro da Urca (Urca Hill) and Sugar Loaf (if option selected)
- View from Sugar Loaf to the Guanabara Bay and Surrounding Areas (if option selected)
- If visiting in the afternoon, prepare yourself for the spectacular sunset from the top of Sugar Loaf. (if option selected)
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation between sights
- Visit Selaron Steps
- Van Ticket to Corcovado Mountain
- Cable Car Ticket (if option selected)
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- This tour does not operate on Carnival, Dec 24, 25 and 31, and January 1st
- Light clothes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- You have the option with or without Sugar Loaf tour.
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels.
- If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royallty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk.
- If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House
- Pick ups at Barra da Tijuca available only in morning departures