Departure Location & Details
Check in: 10 minutes prior to selected departure time
Departure: Depended on selected departure time
Location: Stadhouderskade 551 opposite Heineken Experience
Return Location & Details
Return Time: Depended on selected departure time
Location: Stadhouderskade 501 opposite Hard Rock Café 75 minutes after departure
In times where we have to call social distancing the “new normal”, Blue Boat Company / Gray Line Amsterdam has taken all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our guests where we can, but at the same time, we have done our utmost best to make the most of your time aboard our boats during your 75 minute City Canal Cruise!
Your first stop is our ticket office where you after you have used our disinfectant hand gel and you have answered the required questions about Covid-19 symptoms, pick up your sweet or savory snack box.
On you go to our dock, where one of our hosts will explain to you the rules of getting on and off-board. When it’s time to take off, our captain will inform you about the safety measures onboard.
And then finally….seeing Amsterdam from the water. Plugin your earphones, select one of the 21 languages and enjoy your 75 minutes City Canal Cruise where you’ll experience the best of our historical city. It offers you the most amazing views of the 17th-century buildings lining the city canals, and will also show you the 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. You’ll come across new architecture and bridges, showing a city that is rooted in history but continues to develop and change, even in these strange times.
Did you bring the kids? Great! Let them be a “Freshwater pirate” with the special kid's audio commentary including a free goodie bag to enjoy themselves while onboard.
COVID-19 H&S rules:
• The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
• Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
• Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
• In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must be applied before boarding the boat.
• Boats have a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
• In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
• When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
• Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
• Toilets on board are closed until further notice.
• The open back deck is closed until further notice.
• Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off-board by the guests themselves.
• Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
Your cruise will depart from the dock opposite Heineken Experience at Stadhouderskade 551 in Amsterdam.
Take tram 1, 2, 5,11, and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2-minute walk.