- 08:30 a.m. Departure from Naples
- panoramic stop along the Amalfi Drive
- Visit and free time in Positano
- Transfer by fast boat from Positano to Amalfi
- Stop in Amalfi to explore the town
- Free time in Ravello
- drop off in Naples at the end of the tour
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast. During the day you will have free time to spend at a leisurely pace in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Walk along the narrow streets of Positano, sip an espresso in a cozy café on the beach or visit one the nice art galleries. Don' t miss the Cathedral of Amalfi and get to taste a delicious "Santa Rosa". During the last stop in Ravello, it's warmly suggested to visit the célèbre Villa Rufolo and its beautiful garden overlooking the sea. Get to visit one of the nice pottery's factory without missing the hidden shops where you could taste the homemade limoncello and the local lemon flavoured oil.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- Whenever possible, a safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between customers.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. Each customer must bring his own mask.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided before, during and after the service.
- All the personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask.
- Disinfected audio guides and disposable earphones will be provided.
- The temperature of the personnel involved and guests will be checked daily
- All vehicles will be disinfected before and after the service and washed thoroughly every 24 hours.- Positano is a cliffside village on southern Italy's Amalfi Coast. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. Its Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta features a majolica-tiled dome and a 13th-century Byzantine icon of the Virgin Mary.
The Church of Santa Maria Assunta, with its unique maiolica cupola dominates the beach in Positano.
Get inside to admire its architecture, the reachly decored archway and the Bizantine "Madonna".
With its glamorous, celebrity-packed beaches, breathtakingly gorgeous seascapes, and boutique-filled historic center, its easy to see why Positano is the most sought after destination on the Amalfi Coast.Take a moment to relax on the beach admiring the stunning panorama on the Gulf.
- Amalfi was an Ancient Maritime Republic, nowadays UNESCO Heritage. Explore its magnificent Cathedral dominating the square with its tendency to blend the Byzantine art, taste a Santa Rosa pastry or just relax on beach.
- The Cathedral of Saint Andrews stands superbly on a great flight of steps leading up from the main Square. Its fine decored façade recalls the Bizantine art and the northern architecture.
During the free time, you could get inside and the guide will be happy to help you with the tickets.
- Ravello is the hidden gem of the Amalfi Coast.
During the years, it hosted actors, singers, poets and politicians.
Admire alongside the guide the little square of Ravello and its historical city center, the narrow streets and its nice shops and pottery factories.
During your free time, don't miss the chance to visit Villa Rufolo; a building within the historic center of Ravello, it hosted the famous Composer Richard Wagner and he was inspired to compose his famous "Parsifal". From its terrace overlooking the sea, you can take stunning pictures in a wonderful surrounding.
Your guide can help you in getting inside and purchase the tickets.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon