Come and discover this unique sunny city on the ocean. Hop on one of our amusing red buses and enjoy the best sightseeing the city has to offer. With ...
Come and discover this unique sunny city on the ocean. Hop on one of our amusing red buses and enjoy the best sightseeing the city has to offer. With the 48-Hour Tour you can hop-off at any of our 54 stops distributed along 3 of our 4 lines: Belém, Oriente, Castle & Cascais Lines to visit museums and shops, to discover typical old quarters, or to have lunch. Then Hop-on again, as many time as you want!
- Castle Line: An unique opportunity to unveil the mysteries of the oldest quarters of the city such as Alfama and Castelo. Drive through its narrow streets and see the low houses in these local neighborhoods, admire the breathtaking views of the city from the lookout at the Portas do Sol and from St. George's Castle viewpoint. Enjoy a typical meal while watching a Fado live show - Lisbon's soul and song.
Major Sights/Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Parque Eduardo VII; Casa Museu Amália Rodrigues ; São Pedro de Alcântara Cais do Sodré; Rua Comercio ;Cais Sul e Sueste ; Museu do Fado; Martim Moniz; Portas do Sol/ Castelo; Restauradores
Apr-Oct Every 45 minutes from 9:45 AM to 6 PM | Nov-Mar Every 45 minutes from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city centre to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a Lisbon typical sweet pastry.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores ;Rua do Comercio ; Mercado da Ribeira ; Pilar 7 ;Museu dos Coches ; Palacio da Ajuda ; Mosteiro dos Jeronimos ; Torre Belém; Padrão dos Descobrimentos ; Maat ;Docas ;Estrela; Amoreiras ; El Corte Inglês
Apr-Oct Every 60 minutes from 10 AM to 7 PM | Nov-Mar Every 60 minutes from 10.00 AM to 5PM
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here, in the most modern part of the capital, you can find lots of attractions, namely the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Inglés and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade. At the end of the day, hop off at the cheerfuls Chiado and/or Bairro Alto neighbourhoods for a drink and to have a good time.
Major Sights / Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Restauradores ; Rua do Comercio ;Casa dos Bicos; Cais Sul e Sueste ; Terminal de Cruzeiros ; Estação de Stª Apolonia ; Museu do Azulejo; Oceanário; Casino Lisboa; C. C. Vasco da Gama ; Torre Vasco da Gama; Gare do Oriente; Torre do Tombo ; Zoo; Mesquita; El Corte Inglês
Apr-Oct Every 120 minutes from 9:45 AM to 6 PM | Nov-Mar Every 120 minutes from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM
- Cascais Line: Discover with us the beautiful city of Lisbon and the magnificent scenery of Costa do Sol. Enjoy the extensive sandy beaches, ideal for relaxation or play sports, enjoy the beauty of places like the town of Cascais and Estoril and discover their history. Finish this tour admiring the contrast between the white sand dunes of Guincho beach and the foothills of Serra de Sintra.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Carcavelos, Estoril Casino, Cascais Bay, Guincho (Oitavos Fort 1.), Guincho (Porto de Santa Maria Restaurant 2.), Guincho (Orbitur Campism Site 2.), Cascais (Boca do Inferno), Casa das Histórias Paula Rego (Cascais), Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, Berardo Museum, Naval Museum, ArchaeologyNational Museum.
1. Only during the weenkends from 1st July to 31st July, during the entire August month.
2. Except weekends from 1st July to 31st July, during the entire August month and also when adverse weather conditions.
Apr-Oct from Lisbon 08:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 5:45 PM. From Cascais 09:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 4:50 PM, 7:00 PM.
Get a glimpse of our "Hop On Hop Off" tour following the youtube link: http://youtu.be/zHJYeF3Swss