All Fans are allowed to bring in their own food and beverages to every racing event.
All Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by showing their valid ticket or credential.
Smoking areas are located inside the venue. Smoking is not allowed in the seating areas.
In order to provide everyone with a safe environment, the following policies will be in effect:
All items brought through any Venue Admission Gate will be subject to inspection.
UNOH Fanzone abides by these same policies.
Outside food, beverages, and soft-sided coolers are prohibited in any of the hospitality areas.
Daytona International Speedway is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
The following items are ALLOWED into the frontstretch seating areas:
One soft side bag or cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches
· Purses, camera cases, and diaper bags qualify as soft-sided bags.
· Coolers this size are typically branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
· Coolers may have a single wall removable plastic liner.
· Coolers may be packed with ice cubes or ice packs. Dry ice is not allowed.
· Coolers with wheels and telescopic handles within the 14x14x14 dimensions are allowed.
One lightweight backpack, cinch or duffle bag that is no larger than 17 inches in length.
· The item can be solid or clear.
· Backpacks with wheels and telescoping handles within the 17 inch dimensions are allowed.
Other ALLOWED items:
· Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets (these items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag or carried separately).
· iPads, tablets and laptop computers
· Factory-made Selfie Sticks
· Personal cups and thermoses (i.e. YETI, RTIC, Ozark, S'well).
· Seat cushions without metal components and carried separately are allowed (seat cushions with zippers or pockets will be reviewed on an individual basis).
· Blankets and additional clothing
· Bug spray, sunscreen, and sunblock in aerosol, gel, or liquid forms
· Service animals
· Cigarettes and lighters
· Strollers are allowed to enter the Admission Gates, but are NOT allowed into the seating areas (Stroller storage areas are located at Guest Services Booths inside the venue).
Flags are allowed, as long as they follow the guidelines:
· Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing activities
· No flag poles; only Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick are allowed.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED and MAY NOT be left around any Admission Gates:
· Weapons (Firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
· Fireworks, laser pointers, noise makers, and air horns.