WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Spend a full day in the heart of “the garden of France” visiting the Loire castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord!
- Tour the famous castles of the Loire River valley: Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord
- See the French countryside by luxury motorcoach
- Discover the art and history of the area known as "The Garden of France"
- Transportation in Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Entrance Tickets for the Three Castle Visits
- Services of our Licensed Multilingual Guide
- Lunch with Beverage from November 1st to March 31st (winter season)
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and Beverages
- During the summer you will have free time to enjoy lunch on your own at Chenonceau in the castle park, cafeteria or village.
- In Amboise, enjoy lunch at cafes and restaurants with beautiful terraces.
- This tour is unavailable on Jan 1 and Dec 25.
- All castles are equipped with excellent souvenir shops that are well worth the visit.