WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the lush, green hillscapes of the famous Columbia River Gorge and the Multnomah Waterfall on this memorable tour right outside of Portland
- Crown Point with Vista House
- Latourell Falls, Horsetail Falls
- Multnomah Falls
- Bonneville Dam
- Dam Fish Hatchery
- Narrated tour aboard a deluxe motorcoach
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Departure time is 8:30am from Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. Please arrive no later than 8:20am to exchange your voucher for a ticket at our Gray Line/Big Pink Sightseeing sales booth on Square and board the coach across the street in front of Nordstrom's.
- Reservations for the Gorge and Falls tour are required.
- Children from 0 to 5 years of age are free.