WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Hiking begining at the Parque Lage, a park covered with atlantic rainforest. An alternative route to Christ Redeemer Statue
- A different way up to the Christ Redeemer Statue
- Views from Rio
- Do exercises while you make your way up one of Rio’s most famous sights.
- Parque Lage
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance to the Corcovado Statue
- Food and Drinks
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2:30 hours and is considered an advanced hike.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Corcovado entrance fee (35 BRL) is approximated and subject to change without notice. It should be paid locally.
- There is no age restriction, but we recommend this activity for adults between 15 and 55 years old.
- People with heart diseases and respiratory diseases, such as asthma or bronchitis, should not take this tour