WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Hiking begining at the Parque Lage, a park covered with atlantic rainforest. An alternative route to Christ Redeemer Statue
- A different way up to the Christ Redeemer Statue
- Views from Rio
- Do exercises while you make your way up one of Rio’s most famous sights.
- Parque Lage
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance to the Corcovado Statue
- Food and Drinks
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2:30 hours and is considered a advanced hike.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The transportation by van needs to be payed right away before get in, by the price of R$22,00.