WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Skip-the-line to explore amazing Roman architecture on this guided walking tour of Rome. Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill!
- Skip-the-line access to the archaeological wonders of Rome
- Visit inside of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Comprehensive tour by a professional guide
- Easy-to-find meeting point
- Upgrade chance to tour with pickup
- Tickets to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Professional guided walking tour
- Wireless audio headsets
- Pickup from centrally located hotels (for pickup upgrade option)
- Food or beverages
- Optional gratuities
- For departures at 2:00 pm the meeting time is at 1:30 pm.
- If you wish to add a hotel transfer service (different rate applies) please select the option with pickup during the reservation process. Pickup service is provided from centrally located hotels. Please write us an e-mail 24 hours before the tour starts to arrange your pickup time. Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to agreed pickup time.
- If your hotel or accommodation is not served you can reach the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line (red line), Repubblica stop.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- This tour ends in the Colosseum vicinity.