WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Skip-the-line to explore amazing Roman architecture on this guided walking tour of Rome. Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill!
- Skip-the-line access to the archaeological wonders of Rome
- Visit inside of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Comprehensive tour by a professional guide
- Easy-to-find meeting point
- Upgrade chance to tour with pickup
- Tickets to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Professional guided walking tour
- Wireless audio headsets
- Pickup from centrally located hotels (for pickup upgrade option)
- Food or beverages
- Optional gratuities
- For departures at 2:00 pm the meeting time is at 1:30 pm.
- If your hotel or accommodation is not served you can reach the Gray Line-I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line (red line), Repubblica stop.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- This tour ends in the Colosseum vicinity.