WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See why this is one of the most popular day trips from San Francisco and enjoy world-class tastings and views on this must-do for all wine lovers!
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville
- FREE wireless onboard tour vehicle
- Guided tour of Napa
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup from select San Francisco hotels (only with confirmation from the Gray Line reservations staff)
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day.
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.