Why you should go
Live a real-life fairytale on a trip to the storybook castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Discover the magic of Neuschwanstein, the Fairy Tale Castle
- Tour Linderhof, an exquisite 19th-century royal palace
- Stop for a visit and time to explore the charming village of Oberammergau
- Air Conditioned Coaches
- Live Castle Tour Guides
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance Fee for Both Castles of € 23
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance Fee for Both Castles of € 22,00 need to be be purchased in cash at the bus. Our guides will arrange the tickets for you and so there is no need to wait in line there.
- Tour does include some walking / steps.
Departing from Munich, you’ll first visit Linderhof Castle, a French rococo-style castle inspired by Versailles itself and surrounded by immaculately manicured gardens. A quick shopping and photo stop in the charming village Oberammergau will recharge your batteries for the second half of your day. You’ll arrive at idyllic Neuschwanstein Castle around 1:00 p.m, where you’re free to enjoy approximately 4 hours to explore the castle.
9:45am - Arrive at Linderhof Castle for Guided Tour
10:45am - Depart from Linderhof castle
11:15am - Arrivein Oberammergau
11:45am - Depart from Oberammergau
1:00pm - Arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle
4:30pm - Depart from Neuschwanstein Castle
6:30pm - Arrive back in Munich
email@example.com 49 89 5490 7560This tour departs from the Bahnhofplatz in front of the “Karstadt” department store, across from the main railway station. On the day of your tour, please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure