BC Ferries: Scenic 1.5-hour cruise through the Gulf Islands
Victoria City Tour: Government Street, Chinatown, Inner Harbour
Butchart Gardens: Magnificent series of themed gardens
Ample Leisure Time: Enjoy Victoria’s rich architecture, enchanting ocean views, and artisan cafes
- Hotel Pickup/Drop off
- Butchart Gardens Admissions
- Ferry Fees
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and Beverages
- High Tea at the Empress can be added !
- Return Flight
- Gray Line Vancouver will send you a 2nd Confirmation & ask for your hotel information to arrange pick up.
- If you are not sure of your pickup time please call the number on your voucher to reconfirm in the days before your tour.
- It is best to call by 8:00 pm the night before tour to reconfirm the booking details.
- Please present your Grayline purchase voucher as payment to driver guide.
View the spectacular British Columbia coastline by land and ship, followed by a stop at Butchart Gardens en route to the British inspired city of Victoria. Board a BC Ferries vessel at Tsawwassen terminal for a 90-minute sail through the serene beauty of the Gulf Islands. A marine wildlife sighting from the outdoor ship decks are common, especially eagles, sea lions and whales.
Arrive at Schwartz Bay terminal on Vancouver Island and continue to the enchanting botanical paradise of Butchart Gardens. Wander through a series of themed gardens, highlighted by the massive Sunken Garden complete with dancing fountain.
The city of Victoria boasts many impressive architectural wonders, including the iconic Parliament Buildings and the waterfront Fairmont Empress Hotel. Visit the unique shops and cafes of Government Street and Chinatown. Stroll along the Inner Harbour for prime ocean views, and enjoy some free time to take in this culturally significant city. Return on the bus to Vancouver by ferry to conclude this diverse tour.
Packed with ever-changing experiences of the Pacific Coast and Vancouver Island, this tour is a must-do for those who have not yet visited Victoria.
Please present the Grayline purchase voucher to the driver guide on tour day.
If you have not done so, please provide your hotel name for possible pick up to email: email@example.com
* Please call Gray Line Vancouver prior to tour departure to reconfirm your booking details *
Phone: (604) 451-1600 or (877) 451-1777 (7 am til 10 pm) **Have fun ! **