WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and design together that make Gaudí’s park a unique Modernist place
- In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
- The stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as trencadís, welcome the Park Güell’s visitors. This park also stands out for the trencadís-covered undulating benches in the square, a representative of Gaudí’s work.
- Sala Hipóstila is composed of 86 Doric columns that remind of trees with several paths between them, a good way to admire the hall’s grandeur.
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official guide
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Other services not specified.
- Italian is available on Mondays at 10 am; French on Fridays at 10 am from April to October 2017.
- English and Spanish are available all year around.
- From April to October 2017: English at 10 am on Wednesdays and at 11 am daily
- From April to October 2017: German at 10 am on Saturdays.
- From April to 16 September 2017: English at 6.30 pm daily.