WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Chichicastenango Market is considered the largest and most colorful market in Latin America
- Authenticity of the mayan culture combined with a symphony of colors coming of the typical dress of Chichicastenango
- Visit the Colorful Market of Chichicastenango
- Views of Lake Atitlan and the towns surrounding Panajachel
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers (shared) from Guatemala City
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Lunch (you can add lunch for extra price) see option.
- Meals (Lunch) or you can add a lunch in Optional Extras for additional price.
- Optional Gratuities
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. [email protected]