WHY YOU SHOULD GO
In one day visit the Mayan archaeological site of Tikal. Learn more about this culture as you explore in the Heart of the Mayan World
- Adventure in the Heart of the Mayan World
- World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- The Largest and Most Important City in Pre-Columbian History of the Maya
- Archaeology of the Mayan Ruins
- Jungle Adventure
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers to/from Guatemala City Airport and Guatemala City Hotels
- Roundtrip Flight from Guatemala City to Flores by TAG or Avianca
- Roundtrip Transfers from Flores Airport to Tikal Archaeological Park
- Tikal Archaeological Park Admissions and Tour Guide (Bilingual - English and Spanish)
- $3.00 USD per person - Tikal Airport Tax due at check-in
- Optional Gratuities
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact Gray Line Guatemala to check availability before purchasing
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]