WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Go back in time with the magic of Toledo. Discover in detail the essence of this medieval city and the three cultures that lived together in there
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River. Is one of the city’s most characteristic postcards for its two fortified towers.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual official guide.
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Entrance to Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
- Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Optional lunch available (for more information check Itinerary section).
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Children under 6 years old are free. Lunch and consumptions not included.