- Pacaya is an active complex volcano in Guatemala
- Pacaya Volcano was declared a National Park on July 20, 1963
- The Pacaya volcano is a part of the Central American Volcanic Arc
- Pacaya Volcano rises to an elevation of 2,552 metres (8,373 ft)
- Pacaya is a popular tourist attraction
- Kawilal, have 12 pools have 100% natural hot springs
- Thermal Circuit, therapy consists in immersing the body for short periods of time in thermal water
- Kawilal is an authentic thermal water Spa in Guatemala
- Hydrotherapy Baths, relaxes and eliminates stress
- Hot Springs, ideal for relaxing or having a pleasant day
Why you should go
Enjoy a walking on one of the most amazing Guatemala´s volcanoes and relax Hot Springs
- Hike one of the three Active Volcanoes in Guatemala
- Amazing Views of the Surrounding Landscape
- Hot springs from volcano water
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Most Guatemala City Hotels
- Admissions to Pacaya Volcano
- Entrance to Santa Teresita hot springs
- Thermal Circuit
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English - Spanish)
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or cut the excursion short at anytime.
- Medical and Legal Note: Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
- Due to the nature of this expedition please wear hiking clothing and proper footwear. A cane or hiking aid is recommended, as well as a jacket or sweater, hat, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Don’t forget your camera and adventurous spirit! Please bring cash and spare change for purchases as vendors in the area do not accept credit cards. US Dollars are accepted.
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact Gray Line Guatemala to check availability before purchasing
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHARED: transportation & Tours (with other passengers)
This day you will visit the Pacaya National Park. Visit to the most active volcano in Guatemala, its 2500 m. above the sea; the environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
Transfer to the foot of the volcano Pacaya and from there,we start hiking from the San Vicente de Pacaya village and begin ascent route is estimate at 60 minutes of walking up to a distance of approximately 50m from the craterat the top you can see down into the crater to the lava as well as experience the energy of an active volcano. Pacaya Volcano remains one of the active volcanoes of Guatemala.
After the visit and explored of the Pacaya Volcano we continue to Kawilal Hot Springs to have time to take lunch ( Included ).
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs, in our environment are mixed fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano who gives us the thermal waters and steams. Has a complex that promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths. The spa offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others, within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international with fast food service.
At the end of the Tour Transfer to Guatemala City.
Contact Us: email@example.com: (502) 5202 8180: You must contact Gray Line Guatemala at least 48 hours before your departure. Please contact us by e-mail for details of your tour (pick up time and place)
1. Full Legal Name
2. Passport Number
3. Nationality (This information must be provided to Gray Line Guatemala via email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your tour)
4. Pick up Place: Name off Hotel in Guatemala City
On the day of your tour please present your printed voucher confirmation email@example.com: (502) 5202 8180: You must contact Gray Line Guatemala at least 48 hours before your departure. Please contact us by e-mail for details of your tour (pick up time and place)
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.