- Pacaya is an active complex volcano in Guatemala
- Pacaya Volcano was declared a National Park on July 20, 1963
- The Pacaya volcano is a part of the Central American Volcanic Arc
- Pacaya Volcano rises to an elevation of 2,552 metres (8,373 ft)
- Pacaya is a popular tourist attraction
- Kawilal, have 12 pools have 100% natural hot springs
- Thermal Circuit, therapy consists in immersing the body for short periods of time in thermal water
- Kawilal is an authentic thermal water Spa in Guatemala
- Hydrotherapy Baths, relaxes and eliminates stress
- Hot Springs, ideal for relaxing or having a pleasant day
Why you should go
Enjoy a walking on one of the most amazing Guatemala´s volcanoes and relax Hot Springs
- Hike one of the three Active Volcanoes in Guatemala
- Amazing Views of the Surrounding Landscape
- Hot springs from volcano water
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Most Guatemala City Hotels
- Admissions to Pacaya Volcano
- Entrance to Santa Teresita hot springs
- Thermal Circuit
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English - Spanish)
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or cut the excursion short at anytime.
- Medical and Legal Note: Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. email@example.com
This day you will visit the Pacaya National Park. Visit to the most active volcano in Guatemala, its 2500 m. above the sea; the environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
Transfer to the foot of the volcano Pacaya and from there,we start hiking from the San Vicente de Pacaya village and begin ascent route is estimate at 60 minutes of walking up to a distance of approximately 50m from the craterat the top you can see down into the crater to the lava as well as experience the energy of an active volcano. Pacaya Volcano remains one of the active volcanoes of Guatemala.
After the visit and explored of the Pacaya Volcano we continue to Kawilal Hot Springs to have time to take lunch ( Included ).
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs, in our environment are mixed fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano who gives us the thermal waters and steams. Has a complex that promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths. The spa offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others, within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international with fast food service.
At the end of the Tour Transfer to Guatemala City.
Please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (502) 52028180 at least 48 hours prior to the departure date of the tour to reconfirm date of travel, hotel, pickup time, and location for your tour. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher to the driver/guide upon pick up
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.