- Stone Arch Bridge Minneapolis
- Admire the stunning architecture
- Minnesota Capitol Building
- St. Paul Cathedral
- Landmark Center
- St. Paul Skyline
- Enjoy the city lights of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Why you should go
See Minneapolis & St. Paul’s historic beauty with the help of an experienced Gray Line guide
- Guthrie Theater
- Minnehaha Falls
- State Capitol Building
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Summit Ave. (Governor's Mansion, James J. Hill House etc.)
- Chain of Lakes
- Downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Walker Sculpture Garden (Featuring the "Spoonbridge and Cherry")
- Professional and Friendly Guided Excursion
- Meals and Beverages
- Gratuties for driver and guide
PLEASE NOTE - ONLINE BOOKINGS END 48 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DEPARTURE - PLEASE CALL 952-985-7514 OR 800-530-9686 FOR TOUR AVAILABILITY
- Tour is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour to receive a refund
- Please complete all contact information (including daytime phone number) when completing your purchase.
9:30am - Marriott City Center/Radisson Plaza Hotels (7th Street, Marriott side)
9:40am - Hilton Minneapolis Hotel (11th Street Entrance)
9:45am - Hyatt Regency Minneapolis/Millennium Hotels (Nicollet Mall, Hyatt side)
10:45am — Mall of America North Parking Lot (charter / tour bus area)
Directions to Mall of America Pick-up Location:
The bus pickup/dropoff is located at the north parking lot at Mall of America. Hotel shuttles, taxis, and tour busses drop off and pick up passengers at the new North Entrance with convenient access from American Boulevard. This is located in the Mall parking lot that is east of IKEA and north of Lindau Lane. Signage is placed in these areas to guide guests to their vehicles. You will be able to meet Award-Winning City Tour guide at the awaiting coach bus for tour check-in. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
3-Hour Guided Gray Line Award Winning City Tour begins from your designated pick-up location
- Please present your voucher to the tour guide or tour representative upon tour departure
- Online bookings available 48 hour prior to tour departure. Please contact the Gray Line Minnesota ticket office if you are interested in booking after this time frame.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour to receive a refund
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org - 1-800-530-9686 or 952-985-7514
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to departure**
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.