Back to search
Big Bus Tours
Washington DC, United States
- See all the major DC landmarks and monuments, plus Georgetown, Arlington National Cemetery and many more. 60 stops total.
- Make the most of the fantastic, unobstructed views from the top of the bus for the best photo opportunities in the city
- Hop on and off at your leisure, customizing your own ideal DC experience
- Free add-ons for either a 24 or 48-hour ticket include: complementary admission ticket to Madame Tussauds, free War Memorial and Secrets and Scandals Walking Tours
- Free add-ons for a 48-hour ticket purchase only include: Crime and Punishment Museum
- Ability to purchase tickets, and thus begin tour, at any of 60 stops
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off privileges for duration selected
- Live commentary or recorded commentary in your choice of language
- Open Top Double Decker Bus with Air-Conditioned Lower Floor
- Hotel Pickup
- Attraction Admissions
- Food or Beverages
- Buses run daily, every 20-30 minutes, with the first departure at 9:00 a.m. from Union Station and the last departure at 6:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. from October-March)
* Please bring a copy of your voucher to any of the 60 bus stops and present it to the bus hostess. It will then be exchanged for a ticket.
- Children under 5 ride free!
Explore the Nation's Capital with Big Bus Tours and tailor your sightseeing experience to your schedule and interests! You can start your tour at any stop during our hours of operation. Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours, including unlimited rides during that time.
Come with us to hear all about the people and places that make up thane nation’s capital, from the legacy of Abraham Lincoln to present day Washingtonians, from historical buildings to modern urbanism. And of course, an entertaining and informative narration to bring the sights to life!
Kids and adults alike enjoy the excitement of riding atop a double decker bus with breathtaking views of the city sights. Transportation and attraction in one, it’s the perfect way to explore DC at your own pace!
firstname.lastname@example.org • (202) 289 1995 OR • (301) 386-8300 OR (800) 862-1400 • For Big Bus Tours: Present a copy of your printed electronic voucher to a bus hostess at any of the 60 bus stops or stops on the appropriate color loop to receive your tickets. No confirmation call is required