- Commemorate the 150th anniversary of the epic battle
- Visit Gettysburg, enriched in American History
- Enjoy this unique cyclorama experience depicting the third day of battle
- Our comprehensive two-hour battlefield tour is led by award-winning guides!
- Your full-day tour includes a living history experience!
Why you should go
Travel back in time as you learn about the bloodiest battle in the American Civil War
- Visit historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, including the Farnsworth House and the new Visitor Center
- Listen to a fully-narrated history of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hotel PIck Up (Departs from Union Station)
- Optional Gratuities
Receive an introduction to life as a soldier during the Civil War, at the Farnsworth House. You will have a hands-on soldier experience in an encampment as you prepare for a day of battle. Follow a soldier to the attic of Farnsworth House for a sharpshooter's view of Cemetery Hill, while also seeing relics from the battlefield.
Visit Gettysburg's new Visitor Center. View the 22-minute introductory film, narrated by Morgan Freeman, and visit the cyclorama, a unique experience featuring a 360-degree painting of the battle's third day, narrated by Marcia Gay Harden. The Visitor Center also has a comprehensive museum that explores the time leading up to the battle of Gettysburg, the battle itself, and the long-lasting effects on the town of Gettysburg long after the war concluded in 1865.
The trip concludes with a comprehensive, two-hour tour of the Gettysburg battlefield. Led by award-winning guides, the tour covers every breathtaking moment of the historic battle!
firstname.lastname@example.org • (202) 779-9894 • On the day of your tour please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. To get to the bus level, you will go to the center rear of Union Station and go up an escalator, then out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside those doors is a second escalator and we are located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound Building, on the left. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your assigned departure time