WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the amazing Mayan world visiting Yaxha and Tikal aerchological sites in Peten, Mundo Maya
- Yaxha is the third largest ruin in Guatemala
- The name of Yaxha derives from the Mayan for "blue-green water"
- Tikal is the best understood of any of the large lowland Maya cities
- The Central Acropolis is a palace complex just south of the Great Plaza
- Tikal National Park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Shared land transfer Antigua Guatemala - International Airport
- 1 night Lodging / 3 *** hotel
- Flight with TAG GUA/FRS/GUA
- Visit to Yaxha with lunch
- Vsit to Tikal with lunch
- Airport taxes $ 3.00 USD per person
- Immigration procedure
- Border payments
- Tips, Tours, additional beds , entrance fee
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Meals not mentioned
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact Gray Line Guatemala to check availability before purchasing
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]
- Child is considered under 10 years
- One child is allowed in the room sharing with his/her parents.
- To apply the child rate has to share with minimum 2 adults
- Rates based on double occupancy
- Ask for single room supplement
- Maximum 3 adults per room
- For quote this program but with different hotels ask to Gray Line Guatemala