WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Have an enjoyable and entertaining day at PortAventura Park: go on 40 rides, go all over exotic places and enjoy magical shows
- Theme zones to get to know and get into exotic places like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and SésamoAventura.
- Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch or other services not specified.
- There is approximately 1h30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 AM. / Departure from PortAventura Park 08.00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 21.30 PM.
From 24Jun to 10Sep: Additional departure from Barcelona at 11.00 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 12.30 PM./ Departure from PortAventura Park at 10.00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 11.30 PM.