WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Gain insight into the Eight Altars in the Ancient Hills
- Buddha’s Tooth Relic Pagoda
- Changan Temple (长安寺), means the temple of Eternal Peace.
- Lingguang Temple (灵光寺), means the temple of Divine Light.
- Sanshan Nunnery (三山庵), means the nunnery of Three-hills.
- Dabei Temple (大悲寺), means the temple of Great Mercy.
- Longquan Nunnery (龙泉庵), means the nunnery of Dragon Spring.
- Xiangjie Temple (香界寺), means the temple of the Fragrant World.
- Baozhu Cave (宝珠洞), means the cave of Precious Pearl.
- Zhengguo Temple (正果寺), means the temple of Thoroughly Transform.
- Round-trip transfer from selected centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
- Private car or mini van
- Main entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water on board
- Optional guide & driver gratuities
- Please notify at least 12 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged.
- Private tours provide the highest level of personal attention for passengers with special needs such as limited mobility.