World Heritage Rainforest, Skyrail Cableway, Army Duck Rainforest Tour, Scenic Railway, Butterfly Sanctuary and Lunch
Mobile & printed vouchers accepted
Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest!
Rail, Gondolas, and amphibious Army Ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest village of Kuranda.
This tour includes the World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch as well as the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary in Kuranda Village.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at [email protected]
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.
This tour is available from Cairns accommodations only. Not available from Northern Beaches or Port Douglas.