Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife immersion exhibit, situated in the centre of Cairns on the rooftop of the Reef Hotel Casino.
Experience adventure on the Mid-ZOOM and Hi-ZOOM courses, consisting of 65 elements including crossings, tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo nets, and three ziplines at various heights and lengths - one of which takes participants directly over Goliath, the 4 metre saltwater crocodile!
Walk along internal walkways with a unique birds-eye view of the layout of the Dome, then the external Dome-Climb with spectacular views of the city, the Coral Sea, and the surrounding landscapes.
Another enthralling component is the PowerJump, a freefall adventure where participants jump off a 13m high tower attached by rope to make a rapid descent, with a fan device ensuring a gentle and smooth landing.
Make sure you spend some time interacting with all our wildlife, with shows and presentations throughout the day. Keep an eye out for Snowy the rare white kookaburra, as well as turtles, pythons, freshwater crocodiles, lizards and gliders. Don’t forget to have your photo taken cuddling a cute koala or a reptile such as a croc or snake! (extra cost applies).
- Mid-ZOOM - An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net, and swings. (must be completed before attempting the Hi-ZOOM).
- Hi-ZOOM - At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex crossings and 3 zip lines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the 4m croc!
- PowerJump - An enthralling freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
- Dome-Climb - Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea, and surrounding landscapes.
- Wildlife Dome Entry - Daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
You can choose from any of the above activities with the option to upgrade to include more activities available on arrival on the day.