WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Tour the charming city of Charleston and see where the U.S. Civil War began at historic Fort Sumter on a fun and informative cruise in the harbor
- Charleston's Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America's longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston's bustling Port
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window
- Booking can not be changed once reservation is made
- 90 minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Cruise to historic Fort Sumter. Includes 30 minute cruise to the fort, one hour on Fort Sumter for visitation and a 30 minute return cruise.
- Times listed denote City Tour portion only. Please allow extra time for combination tours.
- The City of Charleston does not allow Hop on Hop off services
- This tour is non refundable