WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Capital of the Country - Guatemala City, explore the Colonial City of Antigua and the colorful market of Chichicastenango with Lake Atitlan
- Visit Guatemala City - The Largest City in Central America with Perfect Combination of Historical, Colonial and Modern City
- Enjoy the charm of the modern city of Guatemala full of history that comes from the colonial times
- Visit the Colonial City of Antigua, a UNESCO World Hertiage Site
- Enjoy of the colonial architecture of Antigua Guatemala and Learn the History of the Former Capital of Spanish Guatemala
- Visit the unique outdoor market and the most colorful of Central America
- Views of Lake Atitlan and the towns surrounding in Panajachel
- Shared Land Transfers
- 3 Night Lodging in Guatemala City (price based in double room)
- Shared / Regular excursions
- Modern & Colonial Guatemala : Tour guide, lunch
- Chichicastenango Market & Lake Atitlán: Tour guide, lunch
- Departure taxes
- Procedures border, migration payments
- Additional beds
- Meals not mentioned
- Tickets not specified in the itinerary
- Permanent Guide or bilingual drivers.
- International Flights
- Personal expenses or any other service not mentioned in the description
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled
- The rate is based in double occupancy
- Ask for single room supplement
- Maximum 3 adults per room
- Child is considered under 10 years
- One child is allow in the room sharing with his/her parents.
- To apply the child rate has to share with minimum 2 adults
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]
- For a quote for this program but with different hotels or in private services ask to Gray Line Guatemala