WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Drive through the jungle. hike a trail that leads to the waterfalls and a boat ride. This is everything you could want in an adventure tour
- Ride In An Open Jeep-Towed Wagon that Allows for an Unobstructed View of the Trail
- See Macuco Falls
- An Exciting Boat Ride through the Waterfalls
- The Three Musketeers
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Iguassu Falls - Brazilian Side and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Guide assistance
- Floating Safari - Boat Ride
- Food and drinks
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee - U$ 26,00 Approximately
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The Macuco tour itself, takes about an hour and twenty minutes. After that you are free to explore the park on your own before being taken back to the hotel.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Churrascaria Show Brasil (Barbecue House) - Address: Av. Mercosul, 400 - Jardim Veraneio, Foz do Iguaçu - BR