Argentine Falls Tour: One of the 7 wonders of the world.
The tour begins early in the morning with your pick-up at the hotel to take you to the National Park. The pick-up time will depend on the area where you are staying, approximately between 7:20 am and 8:20 am.
The traditional circuits will be visited: Lower Path, Upper Path and Devil´s Throat. The tour includes the Rainforest Ecological Train.
- Lower Path: With a length of 1,700 meters, walkways venture into the lush jungle to take direct contact with the breaking of the Dos Hermanas, Chico and Ramirez Jumps. You will also enjoy the massive seawall water falling from Bosetti Jump and Alvar Núñez, Elenita and Lanusse.
-Duration: This path is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
-Level of difficulty: Medium. No access to stairs until Bosetti Jump and lookout balcony of Iguazu Canyon.
- Upper Path: Walk of 1,300 meters (round trip). Elevated walkways will take you to the fall line of several major jumps, reaching the edge thereof. It provides an overview of the complex from a greater height.
-Duration: This path is approximately 1 hour.
-Level of difficulty: Easy. Access to stairs.
- Devil's Throat: Accessed through the Rainforest Ecological Train, descending on the Devil's Throat Station. From there, after 1,000 meters walk along the walkways, you will reach the grand "Devil's Throat" where Iguazu is expressed with all his might.
Nautical Adventure (Boat Ride): The embarkation will be held in front of San Martin Island in semi-rigid boats. It will enter the Devil's Throat Canyon with an unforgettable baptism in the mists. The boat will take you to the 7 most important jumps, where you can enjoy the view of the Brazilian falls.
People who cannot take the Nautical Adventure:
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with diseases and/or have been surgically intervened in the column; osteoporosis, injuries to the neck or back.
- People with heart/lung diseases, or have had in recent months any surgery or neurological disorder (such as stroke).
- Any other person who cannot physically respond to a possible nautical emergency in the lower Iguazu River.
- The boat ride can be suspended by bad weather conditions. ** The minimun age to take the nautical adventure is 12 years. **