WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Enjoy a guided trip to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon with a 30-minute helicopter ride. Round trip transportation in a luxury limo van
- NEW ** 2018 ** Tours are now Narrated in; English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, and Spanish all on departures!
- Enjoy A Helicopter Flight Over The Canyon's Dragon's Corridor
- Experience A More Personalized Tour Aboard Our Mercedes Sprinter
- Photo Opportunities At; Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point, Yavapai Point
- See The Extinct Volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Visit The Widest And Deepest Part Of The Grand Canyon South Rim (Over 8400 Ft. Deep And 21 Miles Across)
- Breakfast Included At Expresso Express Cafe!
- Includes Complimentary Pick-Up From Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown Area
- Professional Driver / Guide Will Narrate Throughout The Tour
- Ride Aboard A Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Equipped With Video Monitor, Comfortable Seats, and Air-Conditioning
- Bottled Water Is Served Throughout The Day
- Box Lunch Included
- If A Motor Coach With A Lift Is Required, We Must Have A 72-Hour Prior Notification To The Date Of Travel
- All Motor Coaches With Lift Equipment Are Subject To Availability
- All Motor Coaches Are DOT Certified And Are Able To Kneel To Curb Height
- Service Dogs Are Allowed To Travel With The Correct And Current Paperwork, Small Oxygen Tanks Are Allowed
- All Reservations Must Be Confirmed 24 Hours Prior To Travel Date
- 24-Hour Prior Cancellation Policy In Effect For All Tours
- Passengers Traveling With A Child 2 And Over Must Also Purchase A Seat On The Helicopter Due To FAA Guidelines
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking