WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Finish your day on top of the world! Ascend by mini-coach to the summit of the world's largest dormant volcano, Haleakala!
- Travel in comfort and style on one of our Gray Line Hawaii buses with panoramic windows and air conditioning as you ascend Mount Haleakala
- Stop at the Maui Lavender Farm and see many peaceful fields of fragrant flowers
- Enjoy the views at 7,000 ft above sea level at the Haleakala Ranger Station.
- Amazing crater views at 9,740 ft at the Haleakala Visitor Center
- One of a kind Mount Haleakala sunset viewing with outstanding celestial displays
- Journey down from the summit with views of Maui's lowlands
- Family Style dining at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes with a three course dinner
- 3 Course Dinner at Cafe O' Lei at the Dunes
Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala (Temperatures 20-40 F) This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour. No refunds if sunset not visible due to inclement weather conditions. This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.