WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Start your day on top of the world! Ascend by mini-coach to the summit of the world's largest dormant volcano, Haleakala!
- Haleakala National Park (home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; summit at 10,023 ft.)
- Haleakala Rangers Station (first stop on the ascent at 7,000 ft.; visitor information and rest stop)
- Haleakala Visitor Center (majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.; educational and cultural exhibits)
- Sunrise Viewing (an unforgettable show of light and color bursting into the sky)
- Puʻuʻulaʻula Summit (the “top of the world”! Haleakala’s summit at 10,023 ft.)
- Views of Upcountry Maui (Kula and Makawao areas)
- Breakfast in Central Maui (enjoy a local-style breakfast with amazing views)
- Café Ole full breakfast located at the Maui Dunes Golf Course in Kahului
- Please note, this tour is fully refundable when cancelled up to 72 hours prior to departure.