WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the Louvre with the assistance of an audio guide
- Explore the Louvre Museum with your Audio Guide and a route map
- Skip the Line entrance ticket
- See the most fabulous art masterpieces
- Entrance Ticket to the Louvre Museum (Fast Pass)
- Audio Guide with Recorded Commentary
- Route Map with Tour Routes and Visit Advice
- Once the tour is over, customers may stay at the museum a little longer, enjoy something to eat or buy some souvenirs such as prints of paintings or books.
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas.
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot).
- The tour route does not include a lift.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10.00pm on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00pm on other open days.
- To receive an audio guide you must leave a deposit in the amount of 32€ per person (cash or by credit card). According to the French law, a Passport or an ID CANNOT be accepted.
- In order to have your deposit refunded please turn in the audio guide to our terminal.