WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Experience the brilliantly lit monuments of the "City of Light" and then sip champagne on the Champs Elysees at the Lido Cabaret Show "Bonheur"
- Experience the true magic of this city with a luxiourious Illuminations of Paris Night tour
- Let your hair down, at the Lido Cabaret, Paris’s most well known and respected Caberet venues
- See "Bonheur" the featured Cabaret show at Lido’s, with a reserved table for your party
- Taste a bit of France with a complimentary flute of Champagne
- Illuminations of Paris Night Tour in Luxury Air-conditioned Motorcoach with Recorded Commentary in Personal Earphone Set
- Reserved Table at the Lido Cabaret
- One Glass of Champagne Per Person
- Multilingual Hostess/Interpreter
- Return Transportation in the Close Vicinity of Your Paris Hotel
- Transportation From Paris Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
- Cloakroom Use Required at Lido (Fee)
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear jacket and tie.
- Due to scheduling restrictions during winter, if you are scheduled to see the 2nd show at the Lido, a complimentary Seine River Cruise ticket will be provided for use on another day.
- Show not recommended for children under 16. No special rates are available.
- During the summer, this tour is 4 hours long. During the winter this tour is 3.5 hours long without the cruise (1st show) or 5.5 hours long including the cruise (2nd show).
- Tour is unavailable Dec 31, Feb 14, Abr 1, Jun 21, Jul 14 and 26.
In summer, part of teh tour will take place in daylight.